Saturday 10 March 2012

A Sojourn into a Heavenly Reborn Grotto

I popped up to the Simply Reborn Warehouse yesterday, mainly to collect a set of paints for the upcoming product testing article for the magazine, but I have to say visiting the warehouse is always a dangerous pursuit.... there are just so many goodies in there!  It's like temptation on a stick!

Anyway because I am nice I thought I would share some pictures of the warehouse so you could all be dead jealous that I got to go!









But don't feel completely robbed, Simply Reborn are having a cracking March sale at the moment so you can get your treats without the drive, you can do it from the comfort of your chair.  Just pop along to the Simply Reborn Shop and shop to your hearts content.


1 comment:

  1. it looks amazing , would love to go , thanx for sharng pics hun xx

    ReplyDelete